If you are in need of a rental car during the licensed trip to Cuba, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Our dedicated team can reserve a rental car from one of following classes:
A Licensed Traveler has the option to pick up the rental car at most major airports or hotels located in Cuba. We will confirm the availability of the selected class of car before departure for Cuba. Even though we will make every effort to ensure that the Cuban rental company delivers the model requested, Airline Brokers cannot guarantee the availability of a specific model.
If the traveler decides to rent a car, Airline Brokers requires advance payment of the rental car fees. Several car agencies also require that the Licensed Traveler remit a security deposit, car insurance premiums, and gas expenses when he picks up the car in Cuba. These are separate charges. Please ask the Airline Brokers Representative for a full explanation of the fees associated with the rental.
Car Rental Terms
Generally, the Cuban car rental company offers the following terms:
- The minimum term to reserve a car is 3 days. If the trip is less than 3 days, the Licensed
Traveler will be charged for a total of 3 days.
- Drivers must be over 21 years of age.
- The Licensed Traveler will be charged for a full gas tank at the time of car’s pick up in
Cuba. Fuel charge is nonrefundable.
- The Licensed Traveler must carry insurance.
- The Licensed Traveler must sign the rental contract at the time of pick-up. A valid driver’s
license and passport must be presented at that time.
- A security deposit may be required. If required, the Licensed Traveler will pay the
deposit at the time of pick up. If the car is returned in proper condition, the security
deposit should be refunded at the end of the rental period. Security deposits vary between
200 – 800 CUCs.
- Additional charges will apply if the Traveler returns the car to a different location (different
from the pick-up location).
- If Licensed Traveler changes the pickup/drop-off time or location less than 14 days before the
scheduled pickup, he may be asked to pay a fee equaling 20% full reservation amount.
- If Licensed Traveler cancels the reservation, a cancellation charge will be imposed. The
charge typically is:
- Cancellation between 7 and 14 days before scheduled pickup: 50% fee of full reservation amount.
- Cancellation less than 7 days before scheduled pickup: No Refund.
Please keep in mind that the Licensed Traveler can use a U.S. bank-issued credit card only if the U.S. bank has confirmed that it will process the charges in Cuba.
Please contact an Airline Brokers Representative for further information & pricing:
Phone Number: (305) 642-5002
Our team will be happy to reserve travel to Cuba from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, or Los Angeles. Weekly flights to Havana, Camaguey, Cienfuegos, Holguin & Santiago de Cuba! For a additional information on flights and prices click here.
Let Airline Brokers plan your Licensed Group Travel! Tell us how to make your organization’s licensed excursion into a productive & enjoyable venture.