What to Pack
Cuba is a beautiful, warm, tropical island, so light clothing is a must. Cotton and other light fabrics are better for the licensed activities. A light coat or sweater is recommended for the winter months of November – April.
You are on your way to a wonderfully casual island. There is no need to bring your jacket & tie or stiletto heels. You will find that casual is not only more comfortable, but also is the way of life in Cuba.
Less is better. Airline luggage weight limits vary. To avoid over weight luggage fees, a Licensed Traveler should use the following rule of thumb: pack less than 44 pounds. Carry on and checked baggage – together – should not exceed this weight, if the Licensed Traveler wants to avoid baggage fees. Airline Brokers will confirm the specific baggage policy before the traveler departs.
In addition, the Licensed Traveler should take note of the following:
- Excess baggage fees are only charged on your Cuba-bound flight.
- Excess baggage fees will apply to both carry-on and checked baggage.
- A carry-on bag should not exceed 20 lbs. It also should not be larger than 22” long x 14” wide x 9” tall.
- A checked bag should not exceed 65 lbs.
- Shirts & T-shirts
- Pants & Shorts
- Skirt or Slacks for evening events
- Sweater or Light Jacket
- Hat or Visor
- Comfortable Shoes
- Camera & Umbrella
- Voltage Adapter *
* Voltage Adapter: Cuba uses both 110 volts and 220 volts. Many of the newer hotels have been designed with 220 volts. We recommend that the Licensed Traveler pack a voltage adapter just in case the hotel room provides only 110 volt plugs.
Click here to learn more about the export and import regulations.
Our team will be happy to reserve travel to Cuba from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, or Los Angeles. Weekly flights to Havana, Camaguey, Cienfuegos, Holguin & Santiago de Cuba! For a additional information on flights and prices click here.
Hotel & Car Rental
Let Airline Brokers plan your Licensed Group Travel! Tell us how to make your organization’s licensed excursion into a productive & enjoyable venture.