Additional Group Services
Does your licensed group need assistance in coordinating the licensed activities? People-to-people organizations, churches, other U.S. religious organizations, and U.S. educational institutions (colleges and universities) are welcome to contact Airline Brokers for this assistance.
We know that the group coordinator has prepared or developed the itinerary to meet OFAC general license requirements. Airline Brokers can assist with a wide variety of arrangements, including:
- Book hotels in the destinations identified in the itinerary;
- Arrange meals at various destinations;
- Arrange for translators or local guides (if needed);
- Book ground transportation to/from activities;
- Arrange meeting rooms for the planned activities; and
- Contact and coordinate with the Cuban individuals identified in the itinerary.
Why wait until you arrive in the island to make these arrangements? Please consider allowing Airline Brokers to help. This will ensure a successful and pleasurable trip!
For more information, please contact:
Direct Line: (305) 642-5512